Advantech IPC-510 is a 4U height IPC rackmount chassis for ATX motherboards.
The IPC-510 industrial computer chassis is designed as core building blocks
for mission-critical applications and offers overall best price/performance.
IPC-510 is shockproof and has has easily installed front accessible drive
bays, three half-height 5.25", one 3.5" FDD and , one internal 3.5" HDD
and front accessible USB & K/B connector.
For high-density applications, IPC-510 supports versatile motherboards and PS/2 power supply options.
IPC-510 is a rack-optimized IPC chassis and offers the best total cost
ownership and scalability for customers who want to grow their business
without increased cost.
A wide range of standard computing peripherals can be integrated with the chassis to meet different application development under mission-critical environments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
24 Month Return to Base Warranty
- Supports ATX Motherboard up to 12" x 9.6" form factor
- Takes standard PS/2 Power Supply
- Easy installation front accessible disk drive bays to hold
- three half-height drives, one 3.5" FDD and one internal
- 3.5" disk drive
- Front accessible USB & PS/2 keyboard connector for
- data transfer
- Designed to withstand environmental extremes, such as
- shock, vibration and high temperature
|Drive Bay Size (Front Accessible, Internal)
||5.25" 3 0 3.5" 1 1
||0 - 40°C
||* -20 ~ -40°C
|Vibration (5-500Hz) Operating
|Vibration (5-500Hz) Non-Operating
||Less than 60dB sound pressure at 5 - 28 C
||Fan x 1 (84-CFM)
||USB x 2 (Front)
PS/2 x 1
||D-Sub 9pin x 2
Front panel power and HDD LED's, Rear Panel Indicator