- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor - The same police-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Internal Breath Pump - Mini solenoid breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly connects to your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth.
- ZeroLine® Technology - Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
- BACtrack Companion App - The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber™ if you've had too much.
- Compatibility - Compatible with most iOS and Android devices. See full list below.
- Warranty - All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty.
BACtrack Mobile Pro
The only smartphone breathalyzer that employs police-grade Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensors, the same advanced technology trusted by hospitals, businesses, schools, and even law enforcement. BACtrack Mobile Pro is equipped with a miniature breath capture pump to ensure reliable and consistent results. You can actually feel the pump activate at the end of every test
Guess Your BAC
Gives you the opportunity, before you test, to guess your BAC level. Compare your perception to actual numbers, and see whether your guesses get better over time.
Allows you to track and attach notes or photos to your results. What you drank and ate, who you were with, and how you felt; personalize results to make more meaningful.
Bluetooth enables a simple connection between BACtrack and your device so you don’t have to breathe into your phone, and you can see the app’s prompts and results as you blow.
Estimates when you will likely be sober, based on your last reading.
Integrates seamlessly with Apple Health so you can see your total health picture and assess how alcohol may influence factors such as sleep and activity level.
Sends accurate results straight to your wrist. Apple Watch features include Active ZeroLine™, which offers a continuous countdown to 0.00% BAC available at a glance.
Thoughtful design, unrivaled accuracy.
Provides the most accurate results because of our sensors: police-grade Xtend® fuel-cell and reliable MicroCheck sensor technology.
Includes washable, disposable mouthpieces to improve accuracy by collecting the highest quality sample, and to allow you to test others safely.
Privacy & Sharing
Choose what happens to your results. Delete? Track privately? Send as anonymous, randomized data? Share only with a loved one? Post to social media? You choose.
We focus on our technology so BACtrack’s pro-grade series consistently outperforms.
The linear response of the Pro Series’ Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology provides precise results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations expected in the breath, from 0.000 to 0.400 % BAC. BACtrack pro-grades can accurately detect trace amounts of alcohol and reliably handle very high BACs.
Pro-grade models produce the most consistent and reliable results. For example, they are more likely to show the same test result when someone is tested repeatedly in a very short period of time. This means pro-grade BACtracks easily handle multiple high-frequency tests.
High BAC Testing
Pro-grade models are consistently accurate at higher BAC concentrations. If someone is very intoxicated, for example at 0.22% BAC, these models are more likely to provide an accurate test result as compared to semiconductor models, which are less accurate at higher BAC values.
No False Positives
Pro-grade models will not show a false positive due to the presence of acetone, which some semiconductor models misread for someone who is diabetic or on a low calorie diet.
Extended sensor life helps pro-grade models maintain accuracy for up to thousands of tests, delivering long-term reliability.
Faster Warm Up Time
Pro-grade BACtrack models offer a faster warm-up time, a benefit when conducting high volume and back-to-back tests.
Longer Battery Life
Low power requirements enable up to 300 tests on one battery charge.
BACtrack Mobile App for iPhone and Android
The power of your smartphone unlocks a variety of additional breathalyzer features. See clear and vibrant instructions and results, plus features that raise your drinking IQ.
- Apple Watch
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad 3, 4, iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4
- iPod 5th generation and higher
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & S7 Edge
- Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, Z5, X, XA, C4, M4
- HTC One M8, M9, E8 and A9
- Google Pixel, Nexus 5 & 6
- LG G3, G4 & G5
- Most other smart devices running Android 4.3+ and equipped with Bluetooth Smart
- Dimensions 1.75 x 2.75 x 0.63 inches
- Weight 1.7 oz (47g)
- Mouthpieces 3 included
- Battery Rechargeable with included micro USB cable
- Sensor Technology Xtend® Electro-chemical fuel cell
- Warm-up Time About 10 seconds
- Blowing Time 5 seconds
- BAC Range 0.000-0.400% BAC
- Warranty 1 Year
- Patent No. US D710,223 S